Drinking and Cooking Water:
- Collect samples from a cold-water faucet that is commonly used for drinking and cooking water.
- Check the faucet to be sure it is clean. If the faucet is in a state of disrepair, select another sampling location.
- Leave the faucet unused for at least 6-8 Hrs.
- Using an acid washed plastic bottle, collect a minimum of 500 ml. “First draw”
- Allow faucet to run for approximately 30 second’s then collect a “Second draw”, sample for analysis.
- Label each sample according to the order in which it was taken.