CPSC Consumer Product Testing
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) was established to protect the public from unreasonable risks of injury or exposure associated with the use consumer products. CPSC is responsible for providing clear and reasonable guidance to manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers in complying with all product safety requirements.
NVL Labs can assist our client in determining whether a product complies with CPSC guidelines by analyzing a material content to identify the presence of any toxic metals that can affect the safety and health of the general public, especially products made for children such as clothing, toy and jewelry.
Resource Site: www.cpsc.gov
- CPSC-01 CH-E 1001-08.2 Lead in Jewelry
- CPSC-02 CH-E 1001-08.2 Pb & Cd
- CPSC-03 CH-E 1002-08.1 Lead in Children’s Products
- CPSC-04 CH-E 1002-08.1 Pb & Cd in Children’s Products
- CPSC-05 CH-E 1003-08.1 Lead in Children’s Products
- CPSC-06 CH-E 1003-08.1 Pb & Cd Children’s Products
- CPSC-07 ASTM F963-07 Leachibility in Children’s products